You’ve heard about this content marketing thing, and you think you might just want to give it a go. Heck, maybe you are already feverishly posting articles for your own site on a fairly regular basis, but have hit a plateau where you need help organizing it all.
Your competitors all seem to be doing the same thing, but they are doing it better than you. What’s their secret?
Well, it’s likely that their secret is working with a content strategist or managing editor (or a trained howler monkey… we hear that they are quite adept at these things). If you don’t have the money to dedicate to a full-time position, how will you ever keep up?
Have no fear.
We provide that exact help to a variety of clients, from computer programmers to internet marketers to organizational development experts to mommy bloggers.
Take a deep breath, and stop stressing. You’ll never have to worry about what to say, how to say it, when to say it, or coordinating schedules with launches and more. With our Fix It & Run It Content Management monthly plans, you get:
- We’ll have you fill out an extensive questionnaire about your most important messaging (the who, what, when, where, how, and why) for our team to reference when editing your work. You will also have an hour-long, one-on-one call with Elisa to review your answers and discuss more about your brand/personality. Afterwards, we will provide a report outlining everything you have sent and said.
- You will work with our team, who will consistently review your work to discover more about your style and objectives.
- Send your work to us whenever, via Google Docs, and it will be returned to you within 48 hours (up to 2K words) or 72 hours (up to 5K words). It will not only be fully proofread for errors and grammar, but we’ll also provide editorial feedback based on your Voice & Vision questionnaire and report.
- 25% discount on any larger projects (like that book you’ve been wanting to get published…).
- A full arsenal of documents and cheat sheets to make writing and publishing a breeze.
- Editorial Calendar management using Trello (which we will set up and run for you).
- Monthly calls and frequent emails to review your strategy and make sure that you are being your best self online.
- For sites with multiple contributors/guest authors (or sites that WANT to bring on multiple contributors/guest authors), we will manage what we like to call “The Writers Pen” and oversee their submissions/edits/formatting assistance/scheduling.
- For SELECT CLIENTS, we can also provide writers for you! If you have an idea of the story you want to tell, but don’t have the resources on your own team to do that (and don’t want to manage a ton of other writers) we will ghostwrite your articles for you. All the content and strategy, with only a little bit of work.
What are you looking for? Tell us about your project and let’s see what we can do for you.
Monthly pricing starts at $1500 for single-author sites and $2000 for multi-contributor sites
Want to learn more about how content management can turn your site around?
See how we help photographer Melissa Mullen tell the stories of her pictures
Read more about how we manage John Sonmez’s site Simple Programmer with 20+ contributors
“The pure amount of projects, sales pages, book drafts, blog posts, and website copy reviews (over 2.5 years of collaborative work on profitable websites) shows more than I could write how much I respect and value Elisa’s opinion when it comes to copy and content.” – Dan Andrews, Tropical MBA & Dynamite Circle
“Elisa is one of those rare breeds that combines pure talent with personality and results-driven work. She has an incredible knack for pulling out the very best in your writing, refining your voice so you sound like “you”, and strategically forming copy that not only sells, but draws the reader in and doesn’t let them go. ” – Jill Stanton, Screw The Nine-To-Five
“Elisa and team are the secret weapon in our content marketing strategy. From emails to blog posts, I have absolute confidence in their ability to get our message across. It goes beyond simple grammar edits – she knows our tone, voice, and can keep our content and messaging on track across many different platforms.” – Justin Cooke, Empire Flippers
Or view our other services and packages here.