No surprise, we write a lot of articles on Craft Your Content. Usually about writing, editing, and crafting your content.
If you haven’t gotten a chance to dig through our articles yet, we wanted to make it nice and easy for you to find what you are looking for.
Here are some of our most popular posts (and some of our personal favorites that don’t get the love they deserve) broken out into five simple categories.
1. On Writing
- Famous Authors and Their Writing Styles – It’s the epic stories and original writing styles that set famous authors apart from the forgotten. By understanding their styles, you can create your own.
- How to Write WAY More Words Per Hour (Without Sacrificing Quality) – Writers’ speeds vary, but there’s lots you can do to write faster. Even if you think you’re naturally a slow writer, you can improve your speed. Just trying out one of these tips could make a big difference.
- Falling in Love With Writing Again – Professional writers and creative writers alike go through periods of inspiration and dry spells. It’s not all sunshine and rainbows when you’ve set your sights on being a full-time writer. But there are still ways to love writing again and remember why you started in the first place.
- Writers Block Doesn’t Exist – Writer’s block. It’s the bane of every writer’s existence. It keeps us up at night, agonizing over the right words. But guess what? It doesn’t exist.
2. On Editing
3. On Creativity and Process
4. On The Business of Writing & Publishing
5. On The History Behind Words
Photo credit: sorokopud