Hi! Elisa here.
I’m the voice you hear every week on the Writers’ Rough Drafts podcast.
Wanted to say THANK YOU for taking the time to check out how you can help us get the word out on the show by learning how to leave a review on iTunes, Stitcher, or SoundCloud. Below you can follow the step-by-step guide to leave a review.
Great reviews on these sites add to the visibility and rankings of the shows in each category, so we are able to get more episodes out and more great guests on the show (I’m talking to you Stephen King!)
If you have any questions, comments, complaints, or just want to say “Hi!” back, please email me and I will personally reply to you. I created this show to share my love of writing and the process of getting better. Anything that I can do to improve or continue delivering on that promise is a top priority for me.
Go look in the mirror, you wonderful person. I hope the person smiling back at you has a fantastic day! Thanks! ~ Elisa
FYI – Your review may need to be approved after you submit it, have no fear it will be there soon enough!
1) Launch iTunes on your Computer by clicking the iTunes Logo
2) Search “Writers Rough Drafts” in the Search box to the upper right and click the Podcast image that opens in the lower left (or click this link to view on the web)
3) Select Reviews & Ratings in the center of the page then click the “Write A Review” button
4) Sign In using your Apple ID
5) Enter a title, choose how many stars you rate the show, and a quick review (can be just 4-5words if you are not feeling particularly poetic!) and CLICK SUBMIT
You’re the best!
1) Visit the Writers’ Rough Draft show page
2) Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the “Write A Review” link to the right
3) Choose how many stars you rate the show, enter a title, leave a quick review, give it a name, enter your email address, and Click the “Post Review” button
Seriously. Thanks for taking the time to do this!