Thank you so much for taking the time today to chat about the future of women in entrepreneurship and how we all fit into creating that.
And for being interested enough in what I had to offer that you’ve popped over to this site to check it out!
Below are the resources and information I promised at the end of the panel, please feel free to email me if you have additional questions or want to chat more.
My Full Answers To Nancy Strojeny’s Questions
1. What is one quality that you have that contributed to your success?
2. What is one quality that you wish you’d had (or had more of) when faced with a challenge along the way?
3. What does worklife balance mean to you?
4. What is one decision you’ve made in your personal life that has positively impacted your business?
5. What is one professional challenge you were faced with and how were you able to deal with it successfully?
6. What are three universal needs that we all have as entrepreneurs, other than a need for capital?
7. What is one piece advice that you’d like to share with the audience?
8. What is your favorite quote? Why?
9. Is there one question that you never get asked that you wish someone would ask you?
Nancy Strojeny’s Quote (that made me laugh so damn hard on the panel!)
How To Find Elisa (that’s me!) Onine
I’ve had a couple requests for how to “find me”